The objective of the MHPS P&C Uniform Committee is to assist the school’s administration in providing a high quality, long lasting and smart looking school uniform at affordable prices. The school uniform consists of:
- Gold polo shirt featuring green collar trim and the school logo in green
- Black bottoms (shorts, skirts, skorts or pants), plain with no stripes, logos or embellishments
- Green zip jacket (with or without hood) or windcheater with the logo in gold
- Green slouch hat with the logo in gold
- Our Story Custom Aboriginal Design Polo Shirt. In line with the current dress code can be worn Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Girl’s tunic in green and gold check with gold piping, sizes 4 to 8 only
Year 6 students can also wear a green Leaders Polo Shirt, featuring yellow side panels, the school’s logo and “Year 6 Leader” on the sleeve.
Faction polo shirts are in the four faction colours with faction logo:
- Blue (Axford)
- Green (Braithwaite)
- White (Menzies)
- Red (Shakespeare)
The choice of shoes is up to the individual, but runners or black leather shoes are preferred. The Uniform Shop also stocks a range of accessories for your convenience, such as a school bag, library bag and rain poncho.
Updates on Uniform Services including stock arrivals, new items, price changes and special events are advertised through the School Newsletter and the P&C Social Media pages. Volunteers to assist with the Uniform Shop (just 45 minutes once or twice a term) are welcome.