The objective of the MHPS P&C Uniform Committee is to assist the school’s administration in providing a high quality, long lasting and smart looking school uniform at affordable prices. The school uniform consists of:
- Gold polo shirt featuring green collar trim and the school logo in green
- Black bottoms (shorts, skirts, skorts or pants), plain with no stripes, logos or embellishments
- Green zip jacket (with or without hood) or windcheater with the logo in gold
- Green slouch hat with the logo in gold
- Our Story Custom Aboriginal Design Polo Shirt. In line with the current dress code can be worn Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Girl’s tunic in green and gold check with gold piping, sizes 4 to 8 only
Year 6 students can also wear a green Leaders Polo Shirt, featuring yellow side panels, the school’s logo and “Year 6 Leader” on the sleeve.
Faction polo shirts are in the four faction colours with faction logo:
- Blue (Axford)
- Green (Braithwaite)
- White (Menzies)
- Red (Shakespeare)
The choice of shoes is up to the individual, but runners or black leather shoes are preferred. The Uniform Shop also stocks a range of accessories for your convenience, such as a school bag, library bag and rain poncho.
Updates on Uniform Services including stock arrivals, new items, price changes and special events are advertised through the School Newsletter and the P&C Social Media pages. Volunteers to assist with the Uniform Shop (just 45 minutes once or twice a term) are welcome.
How to Purchase
To purchase items of School Uniform:
- Email a completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place a completed order form in the yellow box at the School’s Administration Office, please note no cash will be accepted at the office – cheque or credit card details only.
- Complete your purchase online via the QKR! by Mastercard app – instructions below (preferred payment method).
Uniform Order Form February 2023
We aim to fulfill orders weekly during term time. Fulfilled orders will be delivered to your child’s classroom. Any items not in stock will be put on backorder and delivered as soon as available.
Returns and Exchanges: We are unable to offer change of mind refunds. We will exchange items if the purchase took place within 2 school weeks and proof of purchase can be shown. Item must have tags attached and be unmarked, unworn and unwashed.
Online Payment Via QKR! By Mastercard
The Uniform Shop is now taking orders online via the QKR! by Mastercard app.
- Download the QKR! By Mastercard App from the Google Play or iTunes store,
- Search for Mount Hawthorn Primary School, and
- Follow these instructions to register your payment and child’s details.
- Don’t forget to update your child’s room number with each new year by editing the Student Profile under Profile Tab in the App.
Uniform Shop Hours & Contact Details
Wednesday 2:30pm – 3:20pm
For further information, or to volunteer your assistance, please contact:
Tatiane Hogg, Uniform Coordinator