Our school photo days for Pre-primary to Year 6 students are 16th, 18th and 19th August. Every student has received a Kapture Photography order envelope to bring home. The recommended method of ordering your photos is online through Kapture’s website, as your payment is secure and can be easily verified at any time. Alternatively you can pay by cash or cheque and return the provided envelope to the school on the photography day. If you place your order online please DO NOT return your envelope to school.
Any parent who forgets or is unable to supply their envelope on the photo day will have five (5) days to complete an order online. Late payment envelopes cannot be accepted by the school office or by Kapture.
Kapture offer a money back guarantee for any parent who is not fully satisfied with their photo package. Should you have any queries before or after photo day, please direct them to the Kapture office on Ph: 9240 1714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students will be photographed individually on photo day for school administration records AS WELL as included in their class group photo available for purchase to all families. Should there be any reason why your child should NOT be included in the photo shoot –please contact the school office.
- Business Plan 2019 – 202129 August 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Schools Board Elections28 November 2022 - 3:29 pm
- Latest School News – 30 August 202230 August 2022 - 5:01 pm
- Schools Board – Annual Public Meeting (17 August 2022)1 August 2022 - 11:37 am
- Latest School News – 22 July 202222 July 2022 - 4:56 pm
- Latest School News – 24 June 202224 June 2022 - 6:00 pm