*NB – Monday, 25 January update. Please be patient, we are currently experiencing problems with our website server and the class lists cannot be viewed online (see link below) at this time. Our website administrator is working to resolve this issue and we are hoping it will be up and running later in the day.
Class lists and staffing 2016
Welcome to 2016. We hope that all families had a very relaxing and memorable summer holiday break.
We recognise that the community is keen to be notified of class lists and student placements for 2016. As outlined in recent newsletters, class structures and class lists have been delayed to allow for the inevitable new enrolments we receive over the summer break.
Below is the staffing and class structure list for 2016.
Due to the recent tragic loss of her husband, Mrs Estelle Hottes will be on extended leave for Term 1. As a school we will continue to support Mrs Hottes and her family at this sad time.
Class lists will be released to the school community starting the week of Monday 25th January 2016. Due to the capacity of our website, we will stagger the release of the class lists. The anticipated timeline is as follows:
- Monday 25th January at 9.00am – Pre-Primary, Year 5 and Year 6 classes
- Tuesday 26th January at 9.00am – Year 3 and Year 4 classes
- Wednesday 27th January at 9.00am – Year 1 and Year 2 classes
Class lists can be accessed at the above times by visiting www.mhpsclasslists.com. Please contact the Front Office for the password.
Hard copies will also be posted at the school on Thursday 28th January 2016 from 9.00am.
Important dates for the beginning of the school year
- Monday 25th January, and Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th January – The school office will be open from 9.00am.
- Thursday 28th January morning – Campion on-site book list collection
- Thursday 28th January morning – Uniform Shop open for collection and orders
- Monday 1st February – Students return to school
Please remember that Pre-Primary students commence their full day program from the first day of the school year. There is no transition period for these students. I am sure that they are very excited about coming every day!
2016 – Term 1 Class structures and Staffing Allocation
Red – Mrs M. Adlam
Green – Mrs M. Sell
Yellow – Mrs C. Smart
Blue – Mrs C. Jacquard
Purple – Mrs H. Kerr
Orange – TBA
Room 15 – Miss L. Barrett
Room 16 – Miss K. Ward
Room 17 – Mrs T. Turner
Room 18 – Miss K. Grace
Room 19 – Mrs C. Spencer
Room 1 – Miss M. Pizzino
Room 4 – Mrs S. Cromb/Mrs Y. Leonzini
Room 10 – Mrs C. Davidson
Room 12 – Mrs M. Russell/Miss B. Rampal
Room 14 – Miss E. Vearing
Room 6 – Mrs C. Emery/Miss B. Rampal
Room 3 – Mrs K. Denniss
Room 7 – Miss E. Reeves
Room 8 – Mrs M. Psaltis-Watkins/Mrs V. Coote
Room 11 – Mrs K. Lewis/Mrs C. Bodycoat
Room 41 – Mrs K. Williams
Room 36 – Miss A. Scott/Mrs M. Breen
Room 33 – Mrs D. Murphy
Room 26 – Mrs S. Kalebic
Room 31 – Mrs C. Fletcher
Room 34 – Mrs B. Sturgeon
Room 40 – Mr G. Pearson/Mrs J. Kiddle
Room 24 – Mrs A. Jesson/Mrs J. Kiddle
Room 39 – Mr T. Norman
Room 38 – Mr J. Thompson
Room 35 – Mr B. McKenzie
Room 21 – Mrs J. Gillies
Room 22 – Mr D. Lawrence
Room 23 – Miss E. French
- Business Plan 2019 – 202129 August 2019 - 12:42 pm
- Schools Board Elections28 November 2022 - 3:29 pm
- Latest School News – 30 August 202230 August 2022 - 5:01 pm
- Schools Board – Annual Public Meeting (17 August 2022)1 August 2022 - 11:37 am
- Latest School News – 22 July 202222 July 2022 - 4:56 pm
- Latest School News – 24 June 202224 June 2022 - 6:00 pm